Creative Blogger Award + Guest post
There was no post last week because I was busy writing a guest post for Bio Break, seeing as Syp is on vacation. You should definitely read it because it’s about video game music and because I wrote it, so it’s automatically awesome.
In other news, the esteemed Tyrannodorkus nominated me for a 2016 Creative Blogger Award, which has been making its rounds in the blogosphere. (Where do these things start anyways?)
So here’s what I gotta do:
- Thank the person that nominated you and share a link back to their blog
- Post 5 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15-20 people for this award
- Let the people you nominated know, that you have nominated them
- Post the rules so everyone will understand what to do
So thank you, Tyrannodorkus! Even though just yesterday in ARK, you threatened to feed me to a T-rex while I was hanging helplessly from the claws of your pteranodon. 🙁 But you still give me stuff in-game even when you know I’m likely to die and lose it so it’s all good.
Now for some facts to add to ones I used for the Liebster award:
- I have some weird food/drink aversions. I don’t like alcohol, carbonated drinks, or meat that has bones, gristle, or chunks of fat. So chicken wings, steak, and pork chops are all out for me. I wouldn’t particularly like a pot roast either. Which means I end up eating mostly chicken breast and ground meat. Yes, I am one of those people who go for boneless chicken wings.
- I’ve somewhat recently begun watching period dramas. I had stayed away from them for years (because I thought they were like rom-coms) but then my brother got me to watch Downton Abbey and I quite liked it. And for the moments that are ridiculously over-dramatic, it’s fun to just laugh at them. I’ve also had a lot of non-gaming time on my hands.
- I don’t like Game of Thrones. There, I’ve said it! I saw the first three episodes and while I found the setting intriguing, I hated all of the characters. From what I’ve gleaned, I might like Brienne but it doesn’t sound like she’s in it enough for me to grit my teeth through the rest of it.
- I don’t know how to makeup. If my life depended upon me putting on mascara, I’d probably die from poking myself in the eye too much. It’s always seemed like a waste of time to me so I never learned how to use it. Same goes for almost all other beauty products, manicures, pedicures, etc. Chapstick and hand lotion are all I need.
- There have been quite a few times, both online and offline, where I’ve been mistaken for a man. In the real world, it probably comes from wearing a baggy unisex clothes a lot and being somewhat tall for a woman. On the internet, I guess the default gamer “type” is male and I just don’t act very feminine? I suppose Faeldray reads like a gender neutral name. Either way, it doesn’t bother me too much and Syp is already forgiven for also making this mistake on the intro of my guest post. 😀
And here’s a list of my nominees who are all awesome (and haven’t been nominated yet as far as I can tell):
- J3w3l at Healing the Masses
- Karinshastha at Light Falls Gracefully
- Moxie at Battle Priestess
- Sonja at Soultamer Gaming
- Gracie at Moonshine Mansion
- Shadowz at The Legacies in SWTOR
Go forth and be awarded and fact-ed! Or not if you’re not feeling it, it’s all good to me.